Registration (All Teams)
Setting up PC (Teams A1 – A4 & B1 – B4)
Practice Time (Teams A1 – A4 & B1 – B4)
Preliminary Matches (Teams A1 – A4 & B1 – B4)
Setting up PC (Teams A5, A6, B5, B6 & C1)
Practice Time (Teams A5, A6, B5, B6 & C1)
Preliminary Matches (Teams A5, A6, B5, B6 & C1)
Finals Qualifying Match (Q1, Q2, Q3 & Q4)
Kelvin Spade Lim
• Competition Style: 5 vs. 5
- Sniper and Rifle positions must be fixed until the end of the tournament.
• Preliminaries & Qualifying Rounds (Single Elimination)
• Finals (Single elimination)
- The first team to win two out of three matches wins.
- Map will be drawn randomly.
• Event of Disconnection during match
- In the event that disconnection occurs during the match due unintended and unforeseen matters of the PC , game client and network disconnection. The round will be restarted.
• Official Maps:
- Official Maps: Desert Camp, Shanghai, Plasma, Train, Fortress
- Map for Finals: Randomly drawn before match starts
• Only personal headsets/earphones will be permitted for the event. Competitors must use mouse and keyboards provided by the Cafe owner. Sitting arrangements will be decided by the DFI Staff and will not be changed unless requested by Cafe owner.
• Character / Weapon / in-Game Item
- Pickup Weapon is prohibited. No other game item restrictions.
- No weapon restrictions.
- No armour and character restrictions.
- All players must equip ONLY A-Type set of weapons before the game commences.
- Changing weapon types in between the rounds are strictly not allowed.
• DFI deserves the right to add, delete, amend or change the above-mentioned general rules without prior warning.