We have been receiving reports of fake emails from a fake [GM] Millais.
Please note these rules if you are not sure:
1. GMs will NEVER ask for your password. If anybody asks for your password, delete first, ask later.
2. GMs don't need your password. We only need your Codename and email address.
3. GMs always write "DFI", not "dfi"
4. GMs do NOT write their names as "[GM]"
5. There is NO SUCH THING as DFI Support Specialist.
6. We are DF Interactive Pte. Corp. (for Philippines), we are NOT Dragonfly Co. Ltd.
7. Make sure the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, and ONLY email@example.com. If it looks different by even a tiny bit, DO NOT REPLY.
8. If you are still unsure, send a NEW email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask. DO NOT PRESS REPLY.
9. How to confirm if it is a GM? Look at 1.
- The DFI Team